New Vise and New Ties

Santa finally came and he brought a new vise. The Apex got great reviews, is built like a tank, fits my budget and, most importantly, holds big hooks. I promptly whipped it out and wrapped up a few musky snacks. I think I am finding my way in the fly tying world with simple feathers and fur. I'm not in any way or form a purist at anything, but I really enjoy working with hackles and bucktail with a little flash mixed in. The synthetics and I just don't mesh well yet and I feel so much more comfortable working with the natural materials. These flies are geared towards musky with blacks and oranges, but I think they will transfer well to striper if I switch over to whites, grays, and olives.

Comments

  1. I examine this article! The content material is too quick but powerful.
    gclub

    ReplyDelete
  2. ฟิลเลอร์ ช่วยสำหรับการ







    เก็บกัก



    น้ำของชั้นผิวที่ได้รับการปรับปรุงแก้ไข









    หน้าตอบ ร่องปน



    ลึก ฟิลเลอร์จะช่วยเติมเต็มช่องว่างให้กับเซลล์ผิวหนัง หรือเพิ่มความจุ





    ให้กับผิว เทียบเคียง





    ได้กับการตำหนิ





    ดสปริงให้กับผิว ให้ผิวยืดหยุ่น เต่งตึงกระชับชั้นผิวเรียบเท่ากัน



    ลดริ้วรอยเฉา





    หย่นย่อ




    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์หน้าผาก
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์จมูก

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment