Cuda 12 Striped Bass

Believe it or not, I turned my GoPro on video for exactly one cast and nailed a nice stripe!  I have been playing with the photo-burst setting and having a devil of a time with the learning the settings.  Unfortunately, it was a baby compared to the other two I lost.  Mostly, I wanted to play with the factory GoPro mount and get some photos and video.  I found it a little low, but used some of the extra GoPro pieces to give it a bit of a lift.  I prefer the behind the back shot, but it is pretty convenient when you don't feel like setting up the boom.

Comments

  1. That is some good luck, nice video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Evan looks like you were having a blast. Need to get together sometime could use some lessons in river stripes. Nice Job.

    Walt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment