My First Kayak Bass Fishing Video

My father and I hit up one of my favorite flows for some much needed fellowship and a trial run with my new Kodak Playsport.  My last trip here rewarded me with one of the best fishing days of my life.  The fishing on this trip was not quite as consistent, but it was appreciated none the less.  These Coosa Spots seemed to be in all out spawn; finicky and noncommittally  mouthing most lures.  They also had shifted away from shore structure to the deeper pools to spawn.  With limited battery life I was able to capture only one cast to catch on film; an overzealous sunfish who hammered a 7" trick worm.  This was definitely a learning experience, but I am still happy with my first mix tape.  If my spare battery and remote control arrive on time I will be able to capture much more footage of my upcoming float.

Comments